IELTS Speaking topic Leisure activities
Chủ đề về hoạt động ngoại khóa trong IELTS Speaking hôm nay, chúng ta cùng tìm hiểu về những câu hỏi vừa ra dạo gần đây và chắt lọc từ vựng hay, áp dụng hiệu quả nhé.
SPEAKING PART 1: Leisure activities
Các bạn hãy đọc các câu hỏi và gợi ý trả lời dưới đây!
Sau đó hãy tự quay video trả lời câu hỏi nha để tự học Speaking tốt hơn!
1. Do you have any hobbies or interests? [What are they?]
Answer: Yes, I have a number of hobbies, and I enjoy doing them depending on my mood and time. These hobbies include watching movies, reading storybooks, playing badminton and going to fishing on a bright sunny day.
2. How did you become interested in (whatever hobby/ interest the candidate mentions)?
Answer: I became interested in reading storybooks since the day my high school gave me a “storyteller” as an award for writing the best essay. My mother first introduced me to the idea of watching movies in order to keep me busy when she needed to finish some important house works. I became interested in fishing after watching some really interesting documentary on fishing on national geography TV channel a while ago. As for badminton, I became interested in it when one of my uncles gave me one badminton racket as a “gift” before some years.
3. What is there to do in your free time in your hometown/village?
Answer: I live in a very lively and vibrant town where one can do plenty of things to enjoy his or her free time. It has a few top class movie theatres where people can always watch the latest movies. If somebody is into enjoying a boat ride, he/she can always do so at a big lake in our hometown. Besides, there are a couple of large shopping malls where one can enjoy shopping for the whole day. Finally, one can also visit a number of restaurants that offer some great dishes at a really affordable price.
MỘT SỐ TỪ VỰNG HAY
- At a really affordable price : Gia tiền rất hợp lí
- Shopping mall (n): trung tâm mua sắm
- Storybook (n): Sách văn học, tiểu thuyết, truyện ngắn
- Essay (n): Bài luận văn
- Badminton racket (n): Cây vợt cầu lông
- Storyteller (n): Người giỏi kể chuyện
- Mood (n): Tâm trạng
4. How do you usually spend your holidays?
Answer: It depends on what time of the year we are talking about. If it is during the summer, I spend most of my holiday times by hanging out with my friends at my favourite café or restaurants, fishing or swimming at a lake, or playing badminton. If it is during the winter time, I spend my holidays mostly indoor either by watching movies or reading books.
5. What new hobby you would like to take up in the future?
Answer: In future, I would like to choose “gardening” as my new hobby as it would allow me to make the empty space in front of my house look more beautiful. Besides, it would also allow me the opportunity to get closer to Mother Nature without having to go outside of my house.
6. Is there any hobby now that you want to drop?
Answer: Actually there is one. You see, I play a lot of online video games whenever I have free time, and the games I play are often strategically challenging. I often get enraged when I lose, or when things don't get my way. So I'm trying to reduce the time I spend on that game, so I can improve my anger management.
MỘT SỐ TỪ VỰNG HAY
- Anger management (n): Sự kiềm chế cơn nóng giận
- Mother Nature (idiom): Mẹ Thiên Nhiên
- Holiday (n): Ngày nghỉ lễ quốc gia
- Vacation (n): Kì nghỉ lễ (do trường, công ty, hoặc cá nhân tạo ra)
- Spend time indoors (v): Dành thời gian trong nhà
- Spend time outdoors (v): Dành thời gian ở bên ngoài
Nào các bạn thực hành nha.
Ngoài ra cùng xem thêm:
Chưa có bài tập nào