Hi, xin chào các bạn!
Hôm nay mình quay trở lại đồng hành cùng các bạn chiến binh IELTS đang muốn tự ôn thi IELTS online tại nhà với các bài giảng video sẽ giúp các bạn học thêm nhiều kiến thức bổ ích cho kỳ thi IELTS nhé!
Như các bạn Topic Accommodation ( Chỗ ở ) là một trong những chủ đề thường xuyên xuất hiện trong đề thi IELTS những năm gần đây. Chính vì vậy, mình sẽ chia sẻ đến các bạn những câu hỏi và cách trả lời trong cả part 1, 2 và 3 nhé! Các bạn đã sẵn sàng bước vào bài học chưa nhỉ! Nguồn ví dụ từ ieltsspeaking.co.uk nha.
Bạn xem thêm các bài học trước: IELTS speaking - Topic: Sport ( Thể thao)
Do you live in a house or an apartment?
Tell me about where you live.
What kind of accommodation do most people live in in your city?
Describe a house or an apartment you would like to live in. You should say:
- what kind of accommodation it would be
- where it would be
- who would live there with you
- and say why you would enjoy living in this place.
Is it better to own your own home or to rent?
What options are available to young couples looking for accommodation in your country?
What are some of the pleasures involved in making a home for ourselves?
Từ vựng mà các bạn có thể tham khảo được sử dụng trong bài thi Speaking ghi điểm cao:
- (all the) mod cons: technology at home that makes jobs easier such as a washing machine, dishwasher etc.
- apartment block: a large building made up of smaller units of apartments
- back garden: a garden at the rear of the house
- detached house: a house that is not physically connected to another property
- to do up a property: to repair an old building
- dream home: a home you regard as perfect
- first-time buyer: someone buying a property for the first time, especially when taking out a loan (mortgage)
- fully-furnished: a rented property with all furniture included
- to get on the property ladder: to buy a property with the aim of buying another bigger or more expensive one later in life
- hall of residence: a college or university building where students live
- home comforts: things that make a home feel comfortable to live in
- house-hunting: looking for a property to live in
- house-warming party: a party to celebrate moving into a new home
- ideal home: a perfect home
- to live on campus: to live on the university or college grounds
- mobile home: a home that can be moved by a vehicle or one that has its own engine
- to move into: to begin to live in a property
- to own your own home: to have bought the property you live in
- to pay rent in advance: weekly or monthly rent paid at the beginning of the week or month
- permanent address: a fixed address
- property market: the buying and selling of land or buildings
- to put down a deposit: to pay an amount of money as the first in a series of future payments
- rented accommodation: property owned by someone else and for which a person pays a fixed amount to live in
- single room: a room for one person
- spacious room: a large room
- student digs: student accommodation
- the suburbs: a residential area on the edge of towns or cities
- to take out a mortgage: to borrow a large amount of money, paid back over several years, in order to buy a house
- terraced house: a house connected on both sides by other properties
Nguồn từ vựng: ielts-speaking.uk.co